At Brunel Tyres we offer 3 different levels of vehicle servicing: Full, Interim, Oil & Filter. As a member of Motor Codes we are committed to servicing your vehicle to a strict code of conduct and working closely and openly with all of our customers.
It is proven that regular car servicing can extend the life of a vehicle. The reason for this is simple defects are found before they become catastrophic. A small investment in routine car servicing and repairs, plus a good inspection programme results in a good return on that investment due to:
- Reduced cost of repairs over the life of the vehicle
- Reducing unforeseen and possible breakdown risks
- Reduced vehicle time off the road
- Less inconvenience and less unforeseen expense
- Less likelihood of car accidents
- The possibility of greater fuel economy
- The possibility of increased product life e.g. tyres last longer, brake discs do not become scored and in need of replacement
All of our servicing work is carried out by one of our fully qualified technicians. As a company we do not carry out any extra repair work without pre authorization from our customers.
We also do...
MOBILE TYRE FITTING
and of course TYRES